Life is wonderful but at times it can be overwhelming.
Some days when stress hits it can feel hard to find a way through.
Counselling can help.
What is Counselling and why might it be a better way to go than a Mindfulness Course?
A counselling session involves conversation, helping you to find solutions to troubling life situations. You will develop new understandings and insights about yourself. With these you may be better able to navigate life challenges as they arise with more ease and peace of mind.
If you’ve been struggling with a hurtful issue for some time, and it’s affecting your ability to live a normal happy life, it can be reassuring and pro-active to have the support of an experienced counselling professional.
Alison uses mindfulness-based approaches in her counselling work including Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
Mindfulness is the practice of moment to moment awareness and is often taught in a course setting like MBSR, private lessons or included in counselling support and education.
Learn more about Alison's counselling approach
Call Alison on 0402 795 796 today or
Counselling helps if you are interested in:
- Finding new ways of looking at life challenges
- Learning not to be so hard on yourself
- Recognising and relearning patterns of thinking that hold you back or make things worse
- Discovering new healthy ways of looking after your well-being and happiness
- Gaining new insights on a relationship that has become stuck
- Alison also offers personal training and mentoring in mindfulness-based approaches for therapists, mindfulness facilitators and yoga teachers.